Monday, November 7, 2016

Watch

"Wanna watch?"
I texted him the other morning. We'd had a brief chat the day before, there was some hint at me needing to get off and postponing it to morning. I woke up, and sent him a text from the warmth of my duvet and bed. 
For the most part he just sat and watched as he often does, he pitched in as I got closer. He brought me over the edge filling my ears with delicious naughty names and words. Things that get me wet the instant I hear them. 
I'd promised it would be short and sweet and it was. I want more tho. I always want more. At some point he said something that made me laugh and it was good. Laughing while having sex is one of my favourite things. It somehow makes things even better. 

This morning there was more short and sweet with the bf. We had sex for the first time in ages. It was good. It was short tho. I could use more. 

Im happy to say that the two events along with my feeling quite a bit better have reinstated my libido.

Oh and I was a vampire for Halloween, not the sexy kind either. I had an awesome Halloween mingling with zombies at a theme park. Good times. 



2 comments:

Fellow Canuck said...

Wanna Watch? ... has anyone ever said no to you when you asked them that?

Peter Princip said...

Hot sex...

Laughing and kissing...

More hot sex...

Cumming hard then exhausted collapse into a sweaty heap...

High five for a great performance...

More laughter...

So much fun.

I wanna watch also...lol...