Tuesday, April 12, 2016

WTF day



Day 1, I went in to work after the Easter break, Co-W was fucking horny or something because he kept flirting, and hard. He slapped my ass. He grabbed my face by the chin and stared at me, he grabbed my arms, waist and ribs at various times. He came up to me from behind as I was bent over a table, he grabbed both my hips, and edged his way next to me to talk to me when I stood up. He smelled me, more than once, coming up to me to smell my neck. He blatantly asked me if he could lick all the way up my back and neck. The whole thing was intense and hard to ignore.

Day 2, he had obviously had a horrible discussion with our boss on day 1 after I left because he exploded at some random moment on day 2. We were outside and he just started blurting out all sorts of stuff about how tired he is of working there, that our boss is a bitch and horrible and all sorts of insults. He yelled at me saying that I was indulging her in her horrible habits by not speaking out against the bullshit she does. He blew right up. He even pounded the table next to us with his fist so loud and hard that I jumped.
I take him with a grain of salt a lot of the time when he goes off. He blows off steam but I don't often take it seriously. Today I was caught off guard. It was such a violent outburst, some of which was aimed at me, that I eventually walked away because I couldn't talk to him in a normal way. Once inside we didn't talk for a bit, apart from work related stuff and I was working on the computer so I had something to concentrate on. Later he came up to me and gave me a hug and apologized and said that I wasn't the problem.
When people apologize to me I tend to go soft and want to cry, it's a release of tension from the anger, fear, frustration I had buried and hidden inside. Tears welled in my eyes but I kept working. I concentrated on what I was doing and the sensation went away.
It really sucks being yelled at when you haven't done anything to deserve it.

If I think back on it though it hurts. I'm in a slightly over emotional state/heightened emotional state right now so that certainly doesn't help either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's hard to handle other people's outbursts when their anger is directed at a situation you can't fix. yes, he may be frustrated, but that doesn't give him the right to lash out at you.

Cande said...

Exactly! Thank you, it was good to hear that.