Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Take your towel

I'm going to N.America.... I'm leaving tonight and won't be back until mid September. I won't likely be posting as I won't have a computer with me... though you never know with smart phones and all.

And with that, since the post would be too short I'm going to regale you with a new formed hypothesis of mine.

An ex boyfriend of mine once said "anything the human mind can think up can be made possible". It's an interesting thought. It may even be true. But let's take that a step further. What if everything we write about does come true, let's say it's a given. Let's say that everything we can think of or make up will come true but we just don't know when. It's totally random.

So having said that. The dolphins are going to disappear one day leaving only a message saying "so long and thanks for all the fish" just before we get demolished.


Take your towel with you.

That is all.


3 comments:

Max said...

And above all, Don't Panic!

Safe travels, and I hope you enjoy your trip. Maybe you'll come back with some good stories to tell us. :-)

Advizor54 said...

Max beat me too it!

I saw the title of this post on my phone and tried not to panic all morning, however, the thought of you leaving for 2 weeks and being on the same continental land mass as me, makes me sweat.

Just leave your phone on and point it at the nearest GPS satellite, I'll find you. (Since I wrote it down, it has to come true)

Anonymous said...

unicorns, with jet packs, the tails of a monkeys caring lasers and shitting gold.

this is going to be a thing

Install babel fish and have a fun time.