Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Trip part.4 - Sex


There was a lot of it. It was incredible and for some reason he kept doubting that it could feel that good for me. He kept saying "It can't be that good, can it?"

One thing that stands out in my memory is a brief conversation about boring sex. Watching tv while having sex to be specific. I remember insisting that I'd never had sex while watching tv. I've never been bored by sex or a partner and I was somewhat sad that someone could experience boring sex. I really didn't think it was possible. I remember him saying that I'm too sensitive to get bored by sex. Considering that comment more seriously, maybe he's right.

Our sex was constantly different. No one episode was similar to the next. We were constantly trying new positions and places. Though the bed was the protagonist. We never had sex on any of the other furniture this time.

There was a mirror right next to the bed which was spectacular, we used it a fair amount. I love mirrors for sex. It gives you an external view of what's going on.

Since the sex was so different the mood was different each time too. There was the sweet and sensual sex, rough sex with hair pulling, gagging and hand squeezing throat sex. There was the sex that was fun and made us laugh and gasp. Sex that just made me want more (most of it really), I just wanted to cum a million times during one episode.

The last time we had sex was at 2 or 3 in the morning. I woke him up by going to the bathroom and we took advantage of being awake. It was pitch black in the room. He teased me pulling out and sliding in slow, pulling out again and waiting to plunge back in making me gasp. Slipping out slowly and both of us holding our breath in anticipation for his whole cock to slide back inside me. I could feel every inch, every detail. I was dripping wet covering his cock with my juices.

1 comment:

rachel-xx said...

The more you talk about it, the more awesome your trip sounds like. I'm jealous (smiling). I'm very happy for you.