Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Office guy

So there's this guy.

I live in a condo complex that has a set of offices at the entrance and the same company has offices across the street.

When I leave for work I basically have two choices for directions, one is towards the city centre and I don't walk past the office windows, the other I walk towards the train station and I walk past the office windows.

The guy got stationed at the office at the entrance of the condos for a while this past summer but got moved back to the ones down the street. We've kept an eye on each other. It started in summer of course, but I now make a point of walking past his window when I can.

Yesterday it looked like he almost got up from his chair to watch me walk by. I started giggling and couldn't stop smiling about it.

It's silly but I love flirting. Even though I know it won't go anywhere.

<><><><><><><>

3 comments:

phoenix said...

It might Can't ever tell.

Advizor54 said...

I'm sure he loves it just as much. Don't stop! Speaking for guys everywhere, please don't stop.

:-)

rachel-xx said...

There is no better antidepressant than catching a guy checking you out.