Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Free spirit.

Yesterday I had lunch with a good friend of mine. We sat for quite some time and chatted. We ended up talking about our relationships. He is going through a similar situation to mine, except his is much more complicated, involving a kid and a house. His is also worse, he doesn't love his partner anymore whereas I still need to find out.

My possible mistake was telling him I wanted to move out. He knows the bf and all our friends and he likes to talk.

In any case the nice thing is that he called me a free spirit. It was nice because it's how I often feel but didn't realize that I emit that energy, I didn't realize that others take notice. I think that people don't see it I guess. Anyway, it was a first. No-one has called me that before...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

How does moving out relate to finding out if you and your partner are in love? Are you tempting your bf to get a reaction? If you've decided to move anyway (by telling your friend), your bf's feelings for you might not matter?

Advizor54 said...

"Free Spirit" is a nice name for you. i think you need enough freedom to make decisions without the pressure of daily stress. you need the freedom to create, to love, laugh, and feel like you are living for yourself and not for others.

Dave's comment is good though. Are you hoping that word gets back to the BF via the grapevine? Hmmmm.....