Friday, November 16, 2012

It's a girl...

So I dropped by work on Thursday afternoon and co-worker was there. He was in a good mood. He found out the sex if the baby, it'll be a girl.

It was like he was a bit desperate or something though. In the 10 minutes I was there he was up to his usual trickery. He came up to my face real close without reason, kneed me in the back of my leg, blew me a kiss and as I was leaving stuck his tongue out as if he was going to doglick pussy.... Now honestly, I've never seen him do that before.
What is up with all that? Best not even ask. I ignored it politely, smiled and paid little attention.

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

"Doglick Pussy"? SOunds like the name of a really bad garage band or a tumblr....

He's nervous, unsure, the baby is now "real" and I'm sure he's freaking out a bit. You handled it very well.