Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Butterflies

Co-Worker
I had my stomach jump into my throat yesterday. I can't control my reactions, I can't just ignore him. Co-worker put his hand on my hip, as he often does to move past me or move around me. But this time he gave it a squeeze. It was in a place where I'm particularly sensitive when squeezed, on the verge of being ticklish. He didn't squeeze hard enough for me to deflect his hand for being ticklish, but my stomach gave a jump.
It was the end of Monday, it was a beautiful afternoon, sunny and warm and I suggested to Co-worker and my girlfriend who works there too we go out for drinks. He automatically said yes, she declined and it then got ignored. I didn't push further.


Bf has been working a fair amount in the evenings. I get home exhausted from work and therefore generally just eat, have a shower and then veg out on the couch or read my book in bed. My later night habits have been killed by the fibro meds. I sleep as soon as my head hits the pillow now. I can't keep my eyes open long enough to read more than 3 or 4 pages of my book.

I've stopped checking my email 10 times a day. I've decided to take it off the memory of my phone so that when I want to check it I actually have to type it in. Being lazy it cuts down on my checking it. I hope to get it down to once a day. I don't want to be a slave to my email especially when nothing is coming in most of the time.

2 comments:

Ebony Panther said...

I understand about not wanting to check emails. Lately, I've tried just getting rid of the computer on the weekends; mainly because I'm on it so much during the weekdays.

Advizor54 said...

It is easy to let our e-mail, the constant connection, the emotional hit of seeing, or not seeing, that special name in our inbox, get the best of us. Enjoy your time away, get some sleep, and don't let BF off the hook, if he's working nights, then make sure he takes care of you after lunch. I love the sunshine.....