Friday, July 15, 2011

Frenzy

The meeting with Rob today had me in a frenzy. Three orgasms and I could have gone on for 10 more. I only get like that with him. My body just doesn't want to let go of it or something. My clit gets hypersensitive and I reach a series of climaxes... It's not my usual sort of orgasm. I usually collapse and run out of steam after my quiet "alone" orgasms. These are different, they just build and keep me going.

We talked quite a bit before having any fun and he admitted that he has stopped reading my blog. He said that he didn't need to know what was going on in my head. I don't blame him. Especially since the co-worker stuff has been going on. I am a little disappointed though, I liked knowing he was reading and knowing what I thought.

He said he made a conscious decision to stop. I'm assuming it won't change, but I wouldn't put it past him to give it a peek while I'm off on my North Am trip.

When I don't see him for a while I forget what it's like getting off with him... I mean that I can almost do without it. But once I get a taste of it I just want more and more. I know I've said it a million times before, but I love the look he gets on his face when he watches me. I love watching his face after and during and the whole time. Today he got his cock out during my second round and came with me, he's on his iPhone so it's awkward for him to hold and the line went down by mistake just as he came. I continued onto my third orgasm and then he called back half way through that and just watched me, then he ordered me to stop touching, otherwise I'd have gone on for another 10 rounds.

I was looking through some old HNTs today too. I really need to get back into doing some good ones... Perhaps I should repost some for those who are new here... although I'm not sure how many "new" readers I have out there.... Anyhow I think I will repost. I have a favourite :)

1 comment:

Advizor54 said...

3, and then on to 10? Sounds like he needs to invest in a better Internet connection.

It may be healthy for him to ignore the blog a little, but when you say such wonderful things about him I don't know how he can resist?