Saturday, February 12, 2011

the dream

It was awkward. There was no overlaying filter of romanticism, it was just pure adrenaline, pure desire. We were both fumbling for each other, hands moving frantically, grabbing, groping, sliding, restraining.
It didn't last long, we both wanted it so much and for so long that it couldn't have lasted long. He was going to cum, he told me quite matter-of-factly. I could feel him throb, getting bigger, filling me more. But I wanted him to come in my mouth, "come in my mouth" I said quietly. He clumsily pulled out, quickly, there was no time left. My hands shot to his cock and worked him over my open mouth, but it all went so fast. He came hard into my mouth, hot, sweet, sticky cum. I could taste it so clearly that my eyes shot open and it was gone.
I must have moaned. Bf asked me if I was having a nightmare. I told him that I wasn't sure and that I got woken by something that I couldn't remember. I just hope I don't start talking in my sleep.

That is about the second sex dream that has actually woken me up. The other was when I had that orgasm in the middle of the night. 

In any case it was super intense. To boot bf and I were out in the car today and stopped at a super market when a song that Rob sent me last time we talked came on the radio. I actually stayed in the car to listen to it while bf went into the supermarket.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I first started reading this I thought it was about you and the bf.

Cande said...

Unfortunately not... nope.. not yet.

Amazon Woman said...

Maybe you should have told him. How would he have reacted?

Johanna said...

The dream talks to you about your needs... more and more urgent by the day (and man, can I relate). What you need is clear; with whom is more uncertain...

Advizor54 said...

I love hearing music that evokes memories of special friends. It can take me right back in to the middle of emotions that I love.

An the dream, super hot, even if it was a bit clumsy on his part....

Cande said...

Frenchy: Hmmm that does make me think... I wonder...

Johanna: it does... very urgent, and yes very uncertain.

Advizor: Music is crazy. I have a hard time with it quite often. Ex boyfriends made me cds or told me about albums that I can't listen to without thinking of them.