Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sex from the past with Trucker part 2

His finger slid slowly and easily between my virgin lips and he teased the hole, never venturing in too far. It was exploration more than pleasure seeking I think. I felt compelled to do the same to him. I didn't have any clue as to how it all worked, but I thought I'd give it a try just the same. So I slid my hand into his swimming trunks and took hold of him, he was hard of course. I tried to move my hand a little, but without knowing what to do really, and with swimming trunks in the way, any movement was difficult. So I kind of just held him, releasing and tightening the pressure.

This is when his bigger sister walked in. She was supposed to be responsible for us. His parents weren't around that weekend. She was angry at him and told him to get his ass back down to the beach. She didn't talk to me, I was embarrassed as hell and ran into the washroom to gather my thoughts. I was paranoid that people would smell the sex on me. I could smell it on myself. I could still smell our chemistry. I smelled my hand instinctively but his smell was nothing like a woman's smell. I was surprised.

His big sister was cool. She didn't say a word to anyone. Although I seem to remember conversations with him and her about him having to be honest with Rhea about not wanting to date her anymore. So yeah, they broke up shortly there after. Rhea hasn't really spoken to me since.

Trucker and I dated for a while. Months perhaps, we kissed a lot, he was an amazing kisser. But there was never any sex. There was some fooling around, fingering and such, but it never went too far. I never even gave him a blow job. I was pretty young. Close to the next summer he broke up with me. I'm sure he wanted his freedom, but I was torn up about it. I really liked him a lot.

The last time I saw him was at my best friend Harmony's wedding about 10 years ago. I did the calling of the invites and he actually said he'd come. There was chemistry between us. It ignited like a piece of straw on hot embers. There was that sparkle in his eye when he looked at me. The same sparkle that I remembered from all those years back. I went with him on one of his work rounds (he drove trucks around down) we had a chat about what we had gotten up to. And he promised me he'd be at the wedding reception, even if just for a short hello. That was the last I heard from him. He's not on internet, on FB or anywhere else. I'm sure he's busy with his truck company.

Another twang of regret. I know he would have been amazing in bed. His care for detail and his caution would have made it sweet and sexy. But I will never know...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that's something for the fantasy vault. My first girlfriend ... we didn't go all the way but i did spend a considerable time between her legs.

Cande said...

hmmm yes exes and missed opportunities is definitely something that I have a hard time avoiding dredging up. It's like conjuring ghosts. Not sure if it's good or bad...

rachel-xx said...

Firsts are so amazing.