Tuesday, June 29, 2010

High

Today was impressive. I’m having a hard time coming to terms with it. I texted Rob telling him I’d be on line this afternoon since BF was at the beach. He answered “MAYBE”. 

We met up on Skype at 3 o’clock local time. We chatted about things in general. I had recently written him an email that explained the situation with our druggie nephew and so we had the opportunity to talk about that again. He had some interesting advice and insight that I will keep in mind. 

We spoke about the other night... The story he told me has been on my mind for over a week now. I can’t get enough of that story. It’s one of my biggest fantasies and then coming from him. involving him just goes beyond hot for me. “It’s all in the detail...”  he says.

I think he liked the fact that it got me so hot because today he mentioned writing some of these stories down, getting them into short stories. 

I told him that some people use their sexual tension as a source of inspiration. He answered that I was his source of inspiration. I don’t handle compliments easily I blushed and had trouble answering.
I mentioned that I had been thinking about the story he told during the late nighter. He wanted to know what exactly I had been thinking about, what was my visual for getting off really... When I told him that my visual was his cock in my mouth, a friend of his showed up at his place and he had to log off. That’s when he called me on my cell phone. Oh yes... on my cell phone.... Heart racing... 

He has only ever called me once before. That was before our innocent meeting in Birmingham. He called me and I couldn’t speak, I was so nervous and speechless. I didn’t know what to say... It was pretty embarrassing really.

This time it was a really nice conversation, 5 minutes (I hope he didn’t spend too much money on it) of friendly chit-chat with a little flirting. It was amazing to hear his voice again, it brought back so many memories of the day in Birm. I couldn’t remember his accent, I couldn’t remember his voice exactly. I had been meaning to call him myself as a surprise. I keep looking at my credit on my phone and thinking about it.

Today is one of those days. One of those days when I’d have given up just about anything to be with him physically even just for a few hours. A touch... a hand... anything...
 

2 comments:

Ethan Lambert said...

I know that feeling. Will you have any opportunity to see him again before next May?

Cande said...

I'm not sure... probably not, unless I set myself to organizing it. I'm not sure I want to push it... He told me to be patient.... so I will....