Saturday, October 17, 2009

Party time?

A few weeks ago I was invited to a friends house to have a "girls night" with makeovers, toe nail painting and manicures. Instead the three of us got completely trashed on white, red and rose wine, gin and limoncello. My new London girl friend here in my small town in Italy then decided to invite a man over. He was in the area texting her and so the devious deed was done.

He was an average man in his late 40s I'd say. Nothing exceptional, certainly not my type. But I find British men wonderful flirts and teases. They know how to push my buttons. They are open about teasing. Not like Italian men who try to be suave and gentlemen, British men try to be openly vulgar even, and that does get me going.

I have to admit that I don't remember much. There are pictures of me with the other two girls on a couch, and then another picture of me on the bed with one girl and the token man.

I remember that he kept going to the toilet, and I kept peeking in every time he did. I'm sure he caught on that I was trying to push his buttons. He kept calling me the devilish one, the naughty one.

We were never naked. But I can tell you one thing. It's extremely easy to get into serious trouble when that much alcohol has been consumed.

I wonder how badly he was hoping for something to happen. Three pretty girls, completely drunk rolling around on the couch or the bed... getting naked, calling him to join. Hmmm

I probably gave him the wrong impression too, I offered to walk him to catch a taxi. He's not from here so I feel protective of visitors, making sure they get home ok. I put him on a cab, but he kept looking at me as if he wanted to drag me into the cab.

I feel a slight bit bad. I must have led the guy on. I even remember putting my feet in his lap. "Unconsciously" rubbing them around.

6 comments:

Soul Powers said...

Damn! All of that and he couldn't score with ANY of you! Poor sap...

Cande said...

lol Soul. Poor guy eh! haha

Leonhart said...

I don't feel too sorry for him. In fact, I'm positively jealous. Those last couple of sentences especially. . . I hope he went away walking funny, his killer hard-on unfulfilled!

Ashly Star said...

Lol. Poor fella. ;)

Max said...

putting your feet in my lap would have sealed the deal ;)

Cande said...

Leonhart: Haha that's exactly what happened. I'm sure of it.

Amorous: Yeah lol... poor ;)

Max: ooh glad for that! I'll put my feet in your lap when I please then?