Sunday, September 13, 2009

Looking for Me.

I would describe myself as a modest girl. A simple girl. As much as I like my body I don't exaggerate in clothes or makeup. I don't go out of my way to attract attention. A simple pair of jeans and a tank top or sweater is all I really need for everyday life. I find it sexy and above all easy.

I like skirts, short, long... it depends on if I have to ride my bike or not.

I don't run around in vertiginous high heels, I prefer a low kitty heel. Don't get me wrong, I'll wear high heels for the right occasion or work event. I have a pair of boots with higher heels which I wear on a regular basis in winter with skirts.

Being as shy as I am in person (on internet I am an exhibitionist, but in person I seem the opposite often) I sometimes (not always) avoid the stares of men. I try not to wear red, that would make me stand out too much. The men in Italy are not afraid to stare and even call out when a pretty girl walks by.

All this to say that I have a split personality. With the right person the "other half" could come out and play in real life, not just on internet, on Skype or on Blogger. Sometimes I feel like I need to find that person. The person who can bring me out of my shell, help me truely understand who I am.

4 comments:

Leonhart said...

I think really good-looking women are at their best when they aren't overtly trying to look good anyway. For one thing it screams vanity, considering they'll have made a massive effort with themselves for no special reason (and then acting like they haven't made any effort then makes them both vain AND a liar!).

But, also, the girl that dresses up all the time never has that capacity to change up for the right occasion and really knock the socks off the person used to seeing them in regular clothes.

Cande said...

Haha that is very true. I sometimes get anxious since the women in Italy are beautiful and they tend to dress it up, and play it up. I find that I compare myself to this standard (as much as I don't want to) and it makes me a bit insecure. xoxo thanks Leonhart.

Anonymous said...

You are beautiful. Let's start there. Whether you want to flaunt it or hide it or just imply it, so far as your inner sexiness is concerned, you are still beautiful. If you wanted the comments, you could get them. But you do not want the overt stares and comments in public, it appears. There is no point in comparing yourself to those with whom you are not competing, is there?

If you could just put the shot of you in your jeans skirt, showing your panties, up on a bill board for a day.. you would have everyone staring... Subtle shows are soooo riveting. I can just imagine what your private videos and cam stripping must be like. Stunning would be my guess...

Rick

Cande said...

Rick, that is very true, the public attention makes me nervous despite their being compliments and flattering. You're right there is no point in comparing myself to people I'm not competing with, but it's difficult to avoid. Especially when the people in general expect it and the media forces it upon people.

I agree, subtle things are much more interesting than the overt. I can't judge whether my "shows" are stunning or not. It's something I enjoy, in different ways. I do admit that being a tad insecure, in a way, they help me obtain the compliments I need to feel good about myself. Funny that I look for it where I do. I've never really thought about it. But it makes sense.