Monday, August 17, 2009

Sex From the Past IV

When I was around 15, I was seeing a guy that I had quite a bit of experience with. He broke me in, but not with his cock. He had long agile fingers, and one evening in the back seat of his parents' car, (with his mother and father in the front), he fondled me until he broke the hymen. I bled a little, I had no idea I had just lost my virginity to his hand.

I also gave my first blow-job to the same guy. He asked me to go down on him, so I did. It was the very first time I had actually seen cock. I laughed. (oops). Not the greatest thing to do to a young guy. I thought it was the funniest thing I'd ever seen. It was just...strange looking. He was obviously self conscious, but I carried out my deed. All went well after that. I also apologized for laughing and explained the situation. He forgave me.

The year after that I met my first official boyfriend. We were together for a year. I was 16 and he was 18. It wasn't legal. But both our parents were at ease with the situation. I was fairly open with my parents and eventually my mother asked if I was having sex and I said no, but that we would probably soon. And I asked her to take me to a clinic o get birth control pills. I started sleeping at his house and we had set up a nice evening to have sex for the first time together. Candles and all. He had never used a condom before, and I was on birth control that was making me throw up every morning. He couldn't get the condom on. He was embarrassed to say the least and got frustrated but he managed and the sex was mediocre. At this point, I still hadn't had a single orgasm induced by another person yet.

I honestly don't remember my first orgasm with another person. I think it must have been with this last guy. But really it wasn't that memorable. Perhaps I had had so many self induced ones already that I didn't pay much attention to it.

When I broke up with my first official bf I went to Mexico for a month with my sister. I was still 16 and she was about 22 and we were both wild. We drank, smoked pot and had sex with just about anyone we met. I think I "limited" myself to about four guys on the trip. The first was a freaky Italian guy. He refused to use protection and I ended up having to take the morning after pill ( had gone off the pill for making me thow-up)... although he never came close to cumming, I got away asap when I realized he didn't have a condom on.
He was HUGE though. I remember him having to lift me way up to get me down his shaft. He must have been 7 or 8 inches long.

Another guy had a stamina that was incredible. Too much in fact. I came and just wanted it to end. I think it was about 2 hours long... I was drunk and couldn't really handle it. My sister was also in the room. We didn't really have any problems, she did her thing, I did mine, in about the space of a closet.

The other two were special, I didn't have sex with either of them. One was from NY and I was in love with him. I honestly fell for him. I have thought about him, and looked him up a few times, but i never knew his last name.

It sounds superficial but I fell in love with the other one too. I still wonder where he is. We kept in touch via regular post for a week and then I never heard from him again. But He wrote me poetry and love letters.

I think he may have become a short film producer.

1 comment:

BlueEyes69 said...

Great memories. Thank you for sharing.