Monday, August 31, 2009

RIGHT...

Icandothis. I'mnotoverworked...Ijusthavetoconvincemyself.

Ok so I had a rough weekend workwise. I'm exhausted. But the light at the end of the tunnel is in sight. I'm actually in pretty good spirits. I'm not sure how long that will last, but it's good for now.

Update on my online life situation:

Rob sent me an email apologizing for not answering my texts or my email. His mother and sister were visiting. He was going to try to meet me online this weekend but didn't come on.

I've got a new one. He's interesting and in a similar situation to mine, relationship wise. We're similar people, interested in the same things. He's cute and he has a great cock. We can talk easily, as if we've known each other for years. And we've played a few times. It was good. I'll probably write a post on it. I just need to find the time. (I've been interrupted 5 times trying to write this one).

I think I'll end it here and get this thing posted before I get interrupted again.

2 comments:

BlueEyes69 said...

Can't wait to read the post on Mr. Interesting/Similar!

Leonhart said...

I agree with BlueEyes.