Saturday, July 18, 2009

Odds and Ends.

I have prepared a story for the first three days of being away, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I have scheduled the story to come out in three parts. I wrote it the other evening and thought it would be a good filler.
I'm not a story writer, nor do I write much at all, hence the very straightforward writing I use in my posts. I thought I'd give it a try though. Maybe I'll discover a hidden talent.

I enjoyed writing it, although I'm afraid I get a little lost in detail which ends up making the story a bit long winded. I need to get some lessons from Gray on how to write good short stories.
In any case I hope you all enjoy it.

I may try to prepare a few other entries that I've been thinking about.

On a different note I've changed my profile pic... and I'm still not sure if I like it so it may change again. I've also published an email on my profile page, I'll try to keep an eye on that account. I have so many, and I rarely check them, I'm afraid I'll forget. But here's to trying. If anyone wants to get in touch privately, that's the way to do it. I won't promise to answer, but I promise that I'll try.

I'm gonna try to get an HNT picture scheduled for Thursday too.

8 comments:

Leonhart said...

Promises, promises, eh?

I am in no position to really comment on anyone's profile pics, since mine's pretty. . . tasteless. But it kind of sums up my attitude around these parts so it stays. If you can say the same about yours then it's good enough!

Cande said...

Nah, I think I need mine to be more abstract. I'll work at it more. ;)

Rick said...

looking forward to it!

Rick

Cala Gray said...

Awwee! *hugs* you are so damn sweet..

Can't wait to see what you wrote and I love the new profile pic!

Have a great time!

Cande said...

Thanks hon... You'll have to give me some pointers!!

I'll definitely have a good time! I'm stoked :)

Sandra Barry said...

Looking forward to the changes and time-released posts. I'm following you now, so please keep up the good work.

And, please come see me. Consider joining me and my friends so we can "follow" each other and keep up to date.

Luv ya,
Sandra

Dewey's System said...

Thats great that you read my mind, because it was late on Friday night and I wanted to message you but didn't see an email anywhere for you. Yes! :) it was very late. And I'm going to miss the other profile pic of your amazing ass. Really! Amazing. ;(

Cande said...

Hey Dewey, I did read your mind. I'm good at that. But I didn't find any messages from you. I'll find an appropriate profile pic, one that doesn't catch the eye of my bf when he walks by my computer like my ass does. ;)